Since its founding in 1997, Pacific Netting Products has become the industry leader in design, construction, installation and service of exclusion, guidance, and collection solutions for a number of different applications
• Protect fish, guide them and keep them healthy as they migrate downriver past hydroelectric dams: Fish Passage and Fish Guidance
• Exclude fish from being trapped at water intake structures used for industrial cooling, or preventing non-native invasive species from migrating: Fish Exclusion
• Exclude birds from alternative energy sites, polluted water, crops, gardens, buildings and airports: Bird Protection and control
• Secure animals in enclosures at zoos, game parks, aquaculture farms and other marine enclosures: Animal Protection, enclosures and exclusion
• Secure work place and amusement park safety with fall protection and safety barriers: Safety
• Secure spectator and player safety at sports facilities: Spectator netting.
Our solutions include supply of Multi-Function Booms™, barrier and guidance structures and curtains for controlling water temperature, algae blooms or silt.
Customers such as Puget Sound Energy, PacifiCorp, Portland General Electric, Consumers Energy, Ameren UE, US Bureau of Reclamation, City Power and Light, Tacoma Power, US Fish and Wildlife, National Grid, Duke Energy, Florida Power and Light, Centralia Power and Light, University of Washington, NOAA, and many others use our products and services for strength and savings while protecting their investment and environment.
Founded by Glenn Kramer and Dave Erickson in 1997, we are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to the success of our customers through solid engineering, innovative design and construction of fail-safe products that will help you collect, guide and secure the life that is important to you.