Pacific Netting Products is a designer, manufacturer and installer of netting products that range from high tech fish passage nets used by hydroelectric plants, to sports netting designed to keep spectators safe. Our products can help you:
• Protect fish, guide them and keep them healthy as they migrate downriver past hydroelectric dams
• Exclude fish from being trapped at water intake structures used for industrial cooling
• Exclude birds from alternative energy sites, polluted water, crops, gardens, buildings and airports
• Secure animals in enclosures at zoos, game parks, aquaculture farms and other marine enclosures
• Secure work place and amusement park safety with fall protection and safety barriers
• Secure spectator and player safety at sports facilities
Our advanced engineering experience has created nets up to 2.5 miles long and we have installed over 6 million square feet of protective netting. From concept to design, engineering to manufacturing, installation to maintenance support, we are with you every step of the way.
Based in Kingston, Washington, our team has specialized knowledge of net engineering, along with decades of experience in net systems for marine, industrial, security, agriculture and manufacturing.
Founded by Glenn Kramer and Dave Erickson in 1997, we are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to the success of our customers through solid engineering, innovative design and construction of fail-safe products that will help you collect, guide and secure the life that is important to you.